93 Bond St,
Bridgewater Township, NJ 08807
- $415,000 (sold: 5/24/2019)
- 3 Beds
- 2 Full | 1 Partial Baths
- 1,898 sq ft
- Year Built: 1988
- Condo / Town home
- Listing #3544035
- Status: Sold
Lovely North facing, move-in ready updated 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhome with finished walk out basement in desirable Bridgewater Oaks. Premier location at back-end of community makes for a private serene setting away from the highway, beautiful wooded view from the dining room and living room. South-east facing over-sized windows give plenty of natural sun light.
Move-in condition with many desirable features and updates, including:
- North facing entrance with south exposure bringing fantastic natural light to living space
- Vaulted ceiling in Living Room with fireplace and skylight
- Adjoining Dining Room opens to large deck overlooking wooded space
- Freshly painted eat-in Kitchen with granite countertops, tile backsplash, LG stainless appliances, tile floor
- New recessed LED smart lights in living room and hallway
- Spacious Master Bedroom suite with walk-in closet plus 2 additional closets
- Freshly painted master bath with twin vanity, whirlpool tub and large stall shower
- Fully finished walk-out basement with mutiple rooms, freshly painted with new ceiling tiles and LED lighting.
- Large laundry room with oversized closets for great storage
- Updated half bath
- New(er) Castle sliding doors in dining room and basement minimize heating and electric bill
- Attached garage with three rows of shelving and latest garage door opener
- HVAC controlled by 3rd generation Nest Learning Thermostat. Additional ducting in bedrooms allowing for uniform home temperature.
- Attic with plywood flooring and drop down stairs
- Home security system installed (monthly contract required)
- Ceiling fans/lights in all bedrooms and dining room
- Plenty of power outlets throughout the house
Recent community upgrades include:
- Brand new roof, rain gutters and fresh exterior paint done by the HOA in 2018
- Streets resurfaced. Belgian block curbs throughout community
- Community well maintained with plenty of landscaping, close to golf course, major highways, (22, 202, 206, I-287, and I-78)shopping and dining
|Price||$415,000 (sold: 5/24/2019)|
|Bathrooms||2 Full | 1 Partial Baths|
|Property Type||Condo / Town home|
|Listing Type||For Sale|
Courtesy of Jeanne Feenick, NextHome Premier
This content last updated on 12/1/2022 11:07 PM. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
Rural vs. Urban
Market occupancy and urban/rural information from Home Junction Inc.